Friday, September 29, 2006

Two very Funny Jokes(Bra and Computer husband )

Very funny,really interesting comical jokes
The best means for a fast injection of laugh, and here you can find only the best quality of jokes, which have you, very fast, in a good mood.

Bra sizes

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it's about time you became informed!

{A} - Almost Boobs...

{B} - Barely there.


{C} - Can't Complain!

{D} - Damn!

{DD}- Double damn!



{E} - Enormous!

{F} - Fake.


Computer husband


Husband (A Computer Teacher) Talking to his Wife:

Husband (returning late from work)
Husband: "Hi dear. I'm logged in".
Wife: Have you brought the grocery?
Husband: Bad command or file name.
Wife: But I told you in the morning?
Husband: Erroneous syntax. Abort, retry, cancel?
Wife: What about my new TV?
Husband: Variable not found.
Wife: At least, give me your credit card. I need to do some shopping.
Husband: Sharing violation. Access denied.
Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband: Data type mismatch.
Wife: You are useless.
Husband: By default.
Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: File in use. Try after some time.
Wife: Who was in the car this morning?
Husband: System is unstable. Press ALT + CTRL + DEL to reboot.
Wife: Are you going to have some snacks?
Husband: File system full.
Wife: What is the relation between you and your receptionist?
Husband: only user with WRITE permission.
Wife: What is my value in this family?
Husband: Unknown virus.
Wife: Do you love me or your computer or you're being just funny?
Husband: Too many parameters!
Wife: I will go to my dad's house.
Husband: This program has performed an illegal operation and will be terminated.
Wife: I'll leave you forever.
Husband: Close all programs and logout and then login as another user.
Wife: It's worthless talking to you.
Husband: Shutdown the computer.
Wife: I'm going.
Husband: It's now safe to turn off your computer.



Go To Funny-town's Main Page

0 comments:

Pages