Friday, March 30, 2007

The Smartest man


A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers on board,
But there are only 4 parachutes.





The first Passenger says:

“I am Ronaldinho, the best football player in the world.
The football worlds need me, and I cannot die on my fans.”

He grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.



The second passenger Hillary Clinton, says:


“I am wife of the former president of the United States; I am the senator
Of New York and I have a good chance of being president of the United States in the future.”

She grabs a parachute and jumps off the plant.



The third passenger, George W. Bush, says:
“I am the president of the United States of America. I have huge
Responsibilities in the world. Beside, I am the smartest president in the History of my country and can’t shun the responsibility to my people by dying.”
He grabs a pack and jumps off the plane.


The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger,
a young school boy:


“I am old. I have lived my life as a good person as a priest should and so I shall leave the last parachute to you; you have the rest of your life ahead of you.”


To this the little boy says:



“Don’t fret old man…

There is a parachute for each of us!

The smartest president of America took my schoolbag…..“


3 comments:

htroika said...

Ha ha ha.. Good one!

If you may allow, I'd like to add a funny quote here.

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it. -Franklin P. Jones

-by Funny Quotes and Jokes at http://funnyjokesworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Remake of the orginal joke in which Hilary Clinton... the smartest woman in the world...had jumped from the plane using the kids backpack.

Anonymous said...

Haha

Pages